Florida iguana and tortoise breeders?

Keister

I am interested in possibly ordering a female sulcata from these guys but before I did I figured it would be good to find some reviews on them! I looked threw all 7 pages of vendor reviews on here and couldn't find a thing on them... Is there anyone who can give me any experiences that they have had with these guys good or bad? I got screwed over one time when I was really big into dart frog breeding and I'm not looking for that again. Thankyou in advance! -Keister

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Everyone:

Please remember that the "Vendor Review" section is for the review of a certain vendor by members who have had personal dealings with said vendor. All other comments will not be allowed.

zulu

5 Year Member
Melbourne, FL
I bought a male sulcata there 2 years ago. I am a couple hours north of there so I was able to drive down to pick one out. The owner Sam was really nice and took time to show us all his animals. You can tell he is really into it and it is not just a business for him. He said to contact him anytime I ever needed help with something. If I was going to buy another tortoise I would probably make the trip down to get it from him again.

daniel reyes

5 Year Member
Homestead, fl
I have personally visited Sam and his facility, and it is very well kept and Sam in very informative. Sam really cares about his tortoises and it shows! He has many beautiful healthy tortoises and Iguanas.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Agreed.
A great person to deal with. Make sure you call first because appointments are appreciated. (if you visit in person)
How far from Fort Lauderdale are you?
I have no experience with them shipping tortoises, but I would expect the same type of good service.