1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Follow TFO on Instagram!!!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by StarSapphire22, Jul 8, 2014.

1. StarSapphire22

StarSapphire22 Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Fargo, ND
    Thank you! I try to post a lot without posting too much, so 4-7 is probably what I'll be aiming for most days. There's some accounts I wish would flood my feed though! Chris' pics are always great, and there's some boxie accounts I can't get enough of. I try not to favor certain accounts too much, but that would be easier if more people were tagging us. :/
  2. Elohi

Elohi Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Texas
    Sometimes I don't @ (tag) but I always # hashtag tortoiseforum. Do you check that hashtag?

Elohi(Earth)
  3. Elohi

Elohi Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Texas
    And I think I always #tfo too lol.

Elohi(Earth)
  4. StarSapphire22

StarSapphire22 Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Fargo, ND
    I do! I check both...but the TFO one is more difficult because apparently "tfo" is also something to do with fishing, so I have to hunt for the tort pics. #tortoiseforum works great! Hashtagging is nice because I can always find any post with it...my notification box only holds so many notifications, so if someone comments with the @tortoiseforum, it can get lost with about 50-100 notifications per hour or so.
    Ida likes this.