For Jacqui.. Kitties Galore

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
I woke up to find the little stray moma cat I took in about a month ago giving birth. :eek:
Moma seems to be very young and
no idea what to do with her
new little ones :eek:. I cut cords and cleaned them all up. :p And the new little family is resting, and hopefully after 4 new additions mom's feeling a little better, just tired. She will join my colony of feral and abandoned kitties and be spayed to help control the population here. I took these pics for Ms Jacqui and all the other kitty lovers. Mom is very clingy when it comes to me she always has to have a paw or leg touching me wherever I'm at. She's a very sweet cat. Here's some pics will post more in a couple days.

1434839261398.jpg 1434839436128.jpg 1434839455376.jpg 1434839473606.jpg 1434839490201.jpg 1434839513016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
HOWWWW adorable ! It is great to hear you have a plan to spay her. Thank you for being a responsible kitty rescuer ! Thanks for posting !

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
This reminds me of a dream I had, now all the sudden I'm scared.
No kitty, NO!

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
@Carol S

Exactly, At one point after having them she crouched down with her rear in the air and looked at them. She was not sure at all. I've learned with new young moma cats you just have to help them a little I expect her to get the hang of it.
( " Gosh I Pray She Does " ) :eek: :eek:
I can't imagine having to raise them on a bottle. I have before but it's ALOT of work with newborn kittens.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
@ Yvonne G

I'm not sure about her husband, lol. She's only been here maybe a month. So we are thinking that's why she may have been dumped. It amazes me. She is a doll and soo loving. But on another note there is a big black and white male he's feral and we'll aware we are trying to trap him we've actually been attempting trap him for 2 months now. But he's white with black polka dots. Lol. Well my nephew says that. They are adorable kittens all are fat and healthy. And one already should be named Rambler he's wiggled away at least 3 times today. It will cry until I place him/her bk with mom.

Razan

5 Year Member
Riverside, CA
stop wishing and act NOW!

Thanks for the encouragement. Was online looking at the local shelter as you posted. Realistically I should volunteer at the shelter since I'm pretty much at my pet limit now with 2 senior inside kitties, 2 in and outdoor younger kitties, 1 local desert tortoise, 1 sulcata tortoise and 4 dogs. The horse had to be sold due to health reasons, gees I miss her. How much more work are a couple of kittens really...DON'T TEMPT ME. I want em I want em iwanem iwanem iwanem.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
David: It seems like you've maybe had too much caffeine today!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No repeat button sticking ;)