For Sale: 2.5 year old Female Redfoot Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkoprevich

Location (City and/or State)
Newark, DE
I am looking to rehome my 2.5 year old tortoise named Basil. She is energetic, so entertaining, and loves head scratches. Basil is the perfect tortoise, she has never had any health or appetite issues and in the 2 years I have had her, her shell has grown from 3 inches to 5 inches long. I went into buying her with months of research on her care and species, and often used this forum to look up any questions I had. Basil's wellbeing has always been the top priority, and despite how attached I am to her I am also committed to making sure she has the best possible environment, and I can no longer provide everything she needs. Basil is very curious and had no issues with my 3 dogs or them with her, but has been greatly negatively effected by a cat we now have. Once I graduate college this spring, Basil would have to be in the same house as this cat and I don't want to risk any harm for her or have to hide her away. I love Basil and know she deserves a better life than I am capable of giving her for the near future. I live in PA in summers and DE the rest of the year, so I would be open to meeting to sell her over her having to fly. I cannot stress enough how GOOD a tortoise she is behavior and health wise. She has a wooden enclosure with a removable cave section that she loves sleeping in, some extra bedding and moss, Mazuri food pellets (her favorite), a soaking dish, some cute crochet costumes, and rock basking platform. I am asking a minimum of $300 for Basil, given her age, beautiful markings, and good health, and an additional $75 for all the supplies she already has. Pricing is negotiable for supplies listed. Please reply with any questions or if you are interested in buying basil!

Status
Not open for further replies.