For Tortoise lovers. Indian star lovers. Sulcata lovers.Red footed lovers. Reptile lovers.

B

benjimacfy

For Tortoise lovers. Indian star lovers. Sulcata lovers.Red footed lovers. Reptile lovers.
Hello People...My names Sammy Morgan, a reptile lover. I and my wife Wager have been taking care of three different kinds of breeds of tortoise for close to eight years today. They include; The indian star tortoise, the albino sulcata and the red footed tortoise. We have babies of each of the breeds i included above and also grown up males and females of the variouse breeds... we are looking for reptile lovers who can adopt some of them give them a good home and take care of them as we have been doing for the past years. If interested you can contact us with the info below.

(email deleted by moderator for our members' safety)

(Phone number deleted by moderator for our members' safety)

Since i and my wife have decided to give out some of them just to reduce their number, we will sell for less than their original prices. Please Serious People Only!!!

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Here's another example of a scammer from Cameroon. Instead of deleting it, I just got rid of the person. I wanted to leave the message so you all can start familiarizing yourselves with their tactics. Under location they said they were in the U.S.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Here's another example of a scammer from Cameroon. Instead of deleting it, I just got rid of the person. I wanted to leave the message so you all can start familiarizing yourselves with their tactics. Under location they said they were in the U.S.
I said to myself scammer before I even read your post lol

Redfool

5 Year Member
Central Florida

The forum seems to be on their sharing list. I think a lot more scams are in our future. Everyone please beware.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The forum seems to be on their sharing list. I think a lot more scams are in our future. Everyone please beware.
I ban the IP's, but I'm sure they have access to many, many more.