Forsten's conservation is on-going

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
https://www.facebook.com/SulawesiChelonianConservation/

So you don't need Facebook to look at this link. You can buy these cool T-shirts from the link in the FB page or seek them out directly from Christina Light at [email protected]
Buying these shirts directly supports in the field work for these two species. Kapidolo Farms paid for the artwork. I suggested to Christina that she charge $50 per shirt (I bought one at that price), but she will accept $35. After all you're not buying a shirt - you are buying conservation. Tell her color and size.

ASH
shirt ash (1).jpg

GOLD
shirt old gold.jpg

DUST
shirt prairie dust.jpg

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Conservation Efforts to Protect Endangered Turtles of Sulawesi
Lab Note #15 by Christine Light ● Like?

Project Update!
The project has continued to move forward over the last year! We did have some setbacks, including delays in getting the Indonesian research permit which resulted in personnel changes. Because of these delays, Andrea Currylow had other commitments that she needed to focus on she was unable to continue as the Project Field Coordinator. But I am happy to say that Angela Simms, who is a PhD Candidate at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia has recently joined the team and will head up Field Operations. We were approved for the research permit in January 2018 and we began population surveys in March and they continued through the end of April. We are heading back in September to continue population surveys and to begin work on the captive breeding program at Tadulako University. Please say tuned for more Project Updates and also please check out and "like" the project's FB page https://www.facebook.com/SulawesiChelonianConservation/