Found Adult Sulcata

Turtlepete

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
Large male sulcata about 18-20". May have been stolen. Found in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Shell is slightly misshapen behind the front left marginals. Seems in good shape otherwise. Contact me if you know of a missing sulcata fitting this description in the South FL area.

dbsneed69

5 Year Member
TN
LOOKING FOR STOLEN SULCATA TORTOISE ......
Stolen Yesterday right out of front yard!
28TH TERRACE, FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA 33312

Neighbor attempted to stop 3 African American in a white van from abducting tortoise. They still took the tortoise.

REWARD IF FOUND
This is a family pet and is very loved, we want him home. Tortoise name is Scooter. — with Dawn Wymer and 2 others.

Turtlepete

South Florida
LOOKING FOR STOLEN SULCATA TORTOISE ......
Stolen Yesterday right out of front yard!
28TH TERRACE, FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA 33312

Neighbor attempted to stop 3 African American in a white van from abducting tortoise. They still took the tortoise.

REWARD IF FOUND
This is a family pet and is very loved, we want him home. Tortoise name is Scooter. — with Dawn Wymer and 2 others.

Could you put me in contact with them?

dbsneed69

5 Year Member
TN
I'm trying to message them on Facebook. I happened to do a search on there for sulcatas and it didn't take much scrolling before I saw it. Let me see if I can somehow get you two in touch with one another.

Turtlepete

South Florida
Almost sure thats the identical tortoise. Slight pinched deformation right behind the left front marginals. Awesome. Can you put them in contact with me?

dbsneed69

5 Year Member
TN
I've messaged the op and the others he tagged. Unfortunately there has been no response yet. I don't check the forum very often so if you'd like, you can email me at [email protected]. I will continue to try and get in touch with these folks.

Thanks

Dennis