Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
To Michelle and Linda: It would be a good idea for you both to send pictures of your lost sulcata in a PM or email to the OP. They may not come back and re-read this thread. Quite often that happens...that a new member posts something then forgets they've posted here and never come back.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Michelle & Linda, his profile says his neighborhood is woodbury/deptford, if that narrows it down for you. Hopefully he'll respond soon.

hotnostril

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
To Michelle and Linda: It would be a good idea for you both to send pictures of your lost sulcata in a PM or email to the OP. They may not come back and re-read this thread. Quite often that happens...that a new member posts something then forgets they've posted here and never come back.

oh Thank you! Great Idea:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( Sad thing is, at the most only one of these folks will end up having a happy ending from this thread.

Chelle1101

5 Year Member
Westville, NJ
shellysmom said:
Michelle & Linda, his profile says his neighborhood is woodbury/deptford, if that narrows it down for you. Hopefully he'll respond soon.

Well Ms. Peabody is home safely. She couldn't have come across a nicer couple if she tried!!! Thank you so much for everyone's help in bring her home to us!! And thank you to NJ Scando & his family for taking such good care of her! You are welcome to see her anytime!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh hey! A Tortoise Forum success story!

Everyone who was involved in this lost and found deserves a nice pat on the back. Thank you so much everyone!!

NJ Scando

5 Year Member
Sjersey metro phila. Area
pam said:
I love happy endings :)

Me too.chelle1101 has offered me visitation rights also.You have a nice trio of "torti" ! Gonna put up some pics of ms. Peabody when I have a chance.Everyone is very nice on this site.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
What a great happy ending! Congrats to both of your families! Just think without this great forum, this may have not turned out this way!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
What a great story to read!!! :) It's fantastic how well everything worked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.