1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Free Entry to the Largest Reptile Show in the PNW!

Discussion in 'Reptile Related Events' started by Cowboy_Ken, Apr 8, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Cowboy_Ken

Cowboy_Ken Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
    The Pacific NW Reptile and Exotic Animal Show is the largest show of its kind in the pacific northwest. Nearly 100 vendors with all varieties of exotic reptiles, amphibians, and mammals. Thousands of unique animals for sale from the highest quality vendors around the PNW and from out of state.

In addition to animals and their required equipment for sale, there are educational interactive mammal and reptile exhibits, airbrush painting, rock wall climbing, food, beer, wine, and spirits!

Here is a chance to gain free entry and free pictures with a baby kangaroo!!!

Where:

Linn County Fairgrounds
    3700 Knox Butte Rd. E
    Albany, OR 97322

When:

Saturday, April 13th: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Sunday, April 14th: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Admission is $10.00
    Kids 6-10 are $5.00
    Kids 5 and under are free

www.pacnwrs.com
    do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 6849254729

posted: 2019-03-24 10:12
  2. Cowboy_Ken

Cowboy_Ken Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Will anyone be planning on attending? This is held at the fair grounds and last year, while I wandered around looking for the proper building I came across an Equestrian event which suited me just fine.