free hermann only to a really good home

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
This female hermann was found on the side of the road in ohio. I have her in my care and thought of keeping but do not have enoughroom for her to be happy. She's in a 6x3 enclosure but all she does is pace. She is perfect outside but I do not have a secure area for her. Long story short, she's in ohio and I am willing to part with her in her best interest. Please message me with your set ups. I'm sorry but I just want the peace of mind that she will be ok. I'm in northern ohio between cleveland and toledo. Will not ship. She has had enough stress.
Last thing I am doing is taking her to the vet to see if she has a chip, if not, she will be rehomed asap.
Thread on her
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/species-id.92974/#post-864979

rtortsaz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
My brother is in Ohio and although not currently a member of the forum, is an experienced tortoise keeper. I told him about this and he would like to get in touch with you if possible. Could you send me an e-mail or number where he could get a hold of you? Thanks.

cold blooded

10 Year Member!
I am in Michigan and could come get her. I currently have 1.1 Hermans tortoise, as well as 7 other species of tortoises. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I can give you more info on myself and my experience. Thanks, Kevin