Free mature female Sulcata to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBauman

5 Year Member
Hello everyone. I live in Phoenix, Arizona, and I would like to give away my 9 year old female Sulcata named Ethel to a good home. I've had her for four years now, but I just moved in with my girlfriend, and now our back yard is no where near as big as Ethel was used to. I feel bad for her with so little space to cruise, and I'd like to see her to to a good home with a nice big area for her to roam around in. I'm not going to post on Craigslist, because I figure people on this website are serious about the correct and responsible care of reptiles, and it's very important to me that Ethel be in good hands. She has already had two clutches of healthy little ones, and I'm sure she'd be eager to breed again. She is very friendly with people and will come when you call her, and follow you around the back yard while you're out doing yard work. Here is a picture of her. No, I will not ship her. I don't want to put her through that. I could deliver her to a good home in Arizona, though. Please PM me if you are interested, or know someone who might be. Thank you.

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss319/TheDopeGodfather/1288456474.jpg

motero

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Has anyone hear back from this guy?

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Nope! I PMd him...Emailed him...nothing! Maybe he had a change of heart (or decided to sell instead)

Status
Not open for further replies.