Free Russian Tortoise up for adoption to a good home....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
@jennconn12m : Did Jamie take the tortoise? I like to know when they're no longer available so I can move the thread to the 'sold' section.

@Phreeflow : I understand, and you're not the first new member to voice this opinion. I apologise for making you feel this way. We certainly don't want new members to feel unwelcome. But we feel the warning may help the seller make a good decision on where the tortoise goes.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
After having my Russian for 3 years I would take her only if you offered money on top to me! And big bucks, mine is a grumpy little brat! But he is mine!
Hey, Hey, Hey, you need to give up full disclosure on what your tort does to the flower pot in his enclosure. We know!!

Phreeflow

CA
@jennconn12m : Did Jamie take the tortoise? I like to know when they're no longer available so I can move the thread to the 'sold' section.

@Phreeflow : I understand, and you're not the first new member to voice this opinion. I apologise for making you feel this way. We certainly don't want new members to feel unwelcome. But we feel the warning may help the seller make a good decision on where the tortoise goes.
Thanks for your kind response Yvonne. Warm regards…