Free Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Surprise, AZ
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pet/3396978803.html

I know there is always someone on here looking for Russians...

I just looked at the photo again...looks like that is his water dish next to him. If someone here wants him and the seller doesn't want to ship I could get him and ship him for you if you want to talk to the seller (or giver) and pay for shipping.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Sent an email, for more info. Kim what vet are you using out here? Just curious. Maybe one closer. I worked for one way out on Indian school and 16 th st she is by far the best in the valley for herps. Not sure if I should take a chance or not.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
OK. Still waiting. I've been looking into Russians anyways. Just got the OK from my hubby. So I wish this person would hurry up and email me back...

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I haven't heard anything either. I have sent another email today asking if it is still available.. thanks Kim for helping. You would think they would reply if they no longer wanted to care for it.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I think its the same one. I just sent yet another lengthy email to them asking if it was the same Russian, I hate when they do stuff like that. Anyways. Good eye Kim...thank you for watching out. I'm having a tough time with my sully. We are fighting about going outside. Its just too darn cold...

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Looks like they work nights or something. Did you see what time they are posting?

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
No, never thought to look at that.

First one with pic was at 1130pm on the 8th. Second one without pic is 230 am on 11th. I'll go ahead any email them also. Do you think we should try offering like $20 or something to entice them?

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I have no idea. They are wanting it to go to a good experienced owner, I have given them my experiences. Let's see what happens. If we don't hear something, say by tomorrow eve. Then we will try that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.