Free Sulcata to good home

krh11b23

5 Year Member
If anyone in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area is interested in taking in a Sulcata message me. It is a rescue I took in about 3 years ago but am now moving. Like I said it is free, however only to an experienced keeper. The tortoise is just now the size it’s starting to show signs of being a male, so about 14-16 inches.

Reactions: Ser

Ser

Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
I'm located 2 hours away in Arkansas. I have 2 Sulcatas, I would be willing to come to you for pick up or you could bring him here if you were concerned about his new home. Let me know if I can help.

Tulsa, Ok
My apologies it's my fiance that is enquiring and has all experience, we would love to give a good home to yours. I assure you it will be well cared for :)

Thank you for responding and checking out my profile lol :)

Wileynerio

Fort Worth Texas
Is the big baby still up for adoption? I am graduating vet school and I have fallen in love with these beautiful tortoise. If you still have him contact me I would love to have him I have a beautiful yard plenty of food for the baby to eat I know he can s not a baby but I call all tortoises babies my cell is+18177189499 let me know something and hopefully he could live a good life for ever here in Fort Worth Texas!