Free sulcata

D

DanaB67

Okay here goes nothing I've had this sulcata for about 2 years my brother gave it to Me, it weights about 23lbs it's a male I have been on the internet searching for sanctuaries but no luck he really needs a good home my back yard is just not big enough for him I just don't want to give it to somebody out of nowhere so that's why I became a member of this site I rather give it to somebody who's interested and really knows how to take care of them he's been well taken care of and he eats very well and his name is Thor if anybody has any suggestions or info to help would be very appreciated thank you very much
(Duarte, California)

JAStort

Location (City and/or State)
Albuquerque
I hope so it's free he's healthy I just want him to go to a good home
Okay here goes nothing I've had this sulcata for about 2 years my brother gave it to Me, it weights about 23lbs it's a male I have been on the internet searching for sanctuaries but no luck he really needs a good home my back yard is just not big enough for him I just don't want to give it to somebody out of nowhere so that's why I became a member of this site I rather give it to somebody who's interested and really knows how to take care of them he's been well taken care of and he eats very well and his name is Thor if anybody has any suggestions or info to help would be very appreciated thank you very much
(Duarte, California)
Do you still have him?

D

DanaB67

(Duarte, California)
UPDATE. Thor has been adopted from a member on this site i want to say thanks to everyone that helped me out

Drea14

Location (City and/or State)
Thousand Oaks
(Duarte, California)
If you haven’t found a home yet, I’m very interested. Please let me know. Thanks.