Free two ounce food item with a purchase of NO-Tip water tray or RHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hey folks, the NO-Tip water tray and RHP special for April, any two ounce food item included, tell me with the checkout instruction box, or send an email for your selection. If you don't tell me I'll select for you, (expect Moringa, Raspberry or Hibsicus). The free 'two ounce included' ends 30 April 2020.

Many people who saw the last show video on FaceBook have asked if I would ship the larger Radiant Heat Panels, and the NO-Tip water trays. To make it work and not kill the price with shipping, it makes sense to buy a few at a time, not singles.

4 Large NO-Tip water trays: $95
2 Large NO-Tip water trays: $65
4 Small NO-Tip water trays: $80
2 Small NO-Tip water trays: $60

These are all square, Large are 18 x 18 outer dimension, small are 15 X 15 outer dimension. Both sizes are two inches high with a water depth of about 1 - 3/4 inches. Best suited for tortoises over four inches long, or smaller tortoises if you fill/ bring up the bottom with ceramic/slate floor tiles or small rocks (to big to eat).

Vivarium Electronics, Radiant Heat Panels.
Two 40 watts RHP's: $140
Two 80 watts RHP's: $180

These prices reflect the whole cost, the item, shipping, taxes, handling (whatever that has ever meant). The listed price is the whole price. I know that makes it more difficult to compare, because other vendors add that on after you load your shopping cart. I am competitive with the other vendors on total checked-out price.*

www.KapidoloFarms.com
Any questions, shoot me an email [email protected]

*They do it as sales tax is split off from shipping if it is listed separately, shipping and handling is a place to add a few bucks to product price and not pay sales tax, BTW, that is what handling is, more product price that has no sales tax on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.