Freezing Cold Or Boiling Hot Weather?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Oh dang, winter here is only maybe 10 degrees colder then summer lol 70's-85
That's nothing. Here we have extremely cold Winter with snow at times, and boiling hot Summer with heat waves. Notice the two extremes. And the country is now being effected by a heat wave.

TMartin510

Fremont, California
That's nothing. Here we have extremely cold Winter with snow at times, and boiling hot Summer with heat waves. Notice the two extremes. And the country is now being effected by a heat wave.
Yeah I think I'll stick with California right now lol. Right now I'm in hawaii as a hurrican/tropical storm passes by its hot and rainy and humid and it smells like my Redfoots enclosure outside hahaha

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Yeah I think I'll stick with California right now lol. Right now I'm in hawaii as a hurrican/tropical storm passes by its hot and rainy and humid and it smells like my Redfoots enclosure outside hahaha
Goodness, those hurricanes are so annoying.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Yeah there was one passing by the week before we came too lol, I guess that's what you get for goin to an island haha
We get them every now and again, too, but thank GOD not that often.

TMartin510

Fremont, California
We get them every now and again, too, but thank GOD not that often.
I think they say the Volcanoes here help push the storms in other directions, but that could just be made up lol. I don't think hawaii has been hit by one but they always come strolling by. Are you close to the water?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I think they say the Volcanoes here help push the storms in other directions, but that could just be made up lol. I don't think hawaii has been hit by one but they always come strolling by. Are you close to the water?
Oh NO and a big NO. The sea is about 400km far from Amman, the capital,. When talking about 400km in such a small country, they are many.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
When I lived in Gdynia, Poland, one year it got down to -40 including wind chill, you had to blink constantly to stop your eyeballs freezing over. I swear I could hear the crackle of ice on my eyes sometimes. The Baltic froze over and you could walk on the sea, quite bizarre.
Everyone drank gallons of vodka to stay warm (bad advice, of course).
Great fun, but too much for me.
Come spring I moved away.