Friends of Cowboy Ken

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hope your doing well Ken. Hope to see you getting back to the forum. Can't wait to see some of your witty posts all over. Quick total recovery hoped and wished for you.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
yes very worried. Very worried indwed. :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I want I want I want I want my baby back ribs barbecue sauce oh yeah and some Ken would be nice as well :)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I wouldn't tell everyone about your Ken desires. Ha-ha

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
A very warm welcome back KEN!

And we did miss you, Once again please take care of yourself.

Attachments

• welcomeback.jpg
    welcomeback.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 12

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
did we miss Him? Oh yes better put on my sincere face. oops wromg face sorry

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Maybe this is the first time I've read this thread, if so, I'm sorry for being as neglectful to you all.
Everyone, thank you so much for all the well wishes, prayers, virtual "Coors" and medical help support. As it stands now, I'm on a federal supported, state medical program that to date I've had no issues with. Good thing too. My average monthly prescription amount is better than $650. Oregon has no medical sponsored plan as mandated by Obama. Seems we've spent $3.5 billion with a website and everything, just to take it down and admit defeat. So it goes.
My daughter Morgan has been a huge help for me helping with the occasional dr. visit transportation when needed. At this point, the state has determined that I can safely operate a motor-vehicle again and has reissued my drivers license to me. Lots of the stress in my life has gone away and this has resulted in me feeling better. I'm looking forward to getting back out to work again, but I've still got to keep it slow. I'm not fully recovered yet, and my body is fast to let me know. My memory still isn't 100% what it was and I can notice it, but those giving me the tests are satisfied with the results so they discharge me from there care.
Bottom line here? Thank you all for all you've done to help me and my critters out during my down time, it's great knowing you're all there and great to stand on my own again.
Cowboy Ken

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Maybe this is the first time I've read this thread, if so, I'm sorry for being as neglectful to you all.
Everyone, thank you so much for all the well wishes, prayers, virtual "Coors" and medical help support. As it stands now, I'm on a federal supported, state medical program that to date I've had no issues with. Good thing too. My average monthly prescription amount is better than $650. Oregon has no medical sponsored plan as mandated by Obama. Seems we've spent $3.5 billion with a website and everything, just to take it down and admit defeat. So it goes.
My daughter Morgan has been a huge help for me helping with the occasional dr. visit transportation when needed. At this point, the state has determined that I can safely operate a motor-vehicle again and has reissued my drivers license to me. Lots of the stress in my life has gone away and this has resulted in me feeling better. I'm looking forward to getting back out to work again, but I've still got to keep it slow. I'm not fully recovered yet, and my body is fast to let me know. My memory still isn't 100% what it was and I can notice it, but those giving me the tests are satisfied with the results so they discharge me from there care.
Bottom line here? Thank you all for all you've done to help me and my critters out during my down time, it's great knowing you're all there and great to stand on my own again.
Cowboy Ken
We are all glad you are back, Ken. :)

Take it easy, all wounds, so as to say, take time and a lot of time to heal. ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Cowboy Ken
Splendid post in many different ways, my friend.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Sooooo happy you are back posting all those interesting articles! I depend on you for good reads:) and Morgan.... She's your Greatest Treasure My Friend! You've done very well raising her. Beautiful, smart, caring, and loves her Papa to no end. Do you have all your animals back with you?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Greetings friends,
I’ve just come across this thread it would seem for the second time. Yup, it would appear that slapping your head on pavement doesn’t help with your memory, go figure right? Rereading all these posts this morning , I was reminded of all the people on the forum that I hadn’t realized I missed. I recognize most names but I have no working content in my brain why.
My memories are very spotty since my wreck. I think it’s my brains way of protecting me from a bad event. There’s so much I want to share with all of you, but it is all jumbled up together in my head.
If I haven’t said it already, thank you all for caring enough about me to keep me in your hearts.
Cowboy Ken