Friends of Cowboy Ken

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Talked to him last night for a while. He sounds a bit better but still forgetful. He told me to tell you all hello! I can't wait to get up there Saturday to see him! I'll know more after that about how he is doing. He sounds fine on the phone but in person you really get a better picture of how his brain is working. Says he has been getting physical therapy which he really needs!
Hi Morgan,

How's our DEAR COWBOY today? Hope to hear there's an improvement. Please send him my best wishes.

Love,
Gillian and Oli

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Dear Morgan,

How are you, and how is your Dad today? Hope you are well and that your Dad is BETTER.
Have not heard from you for a couple of days. Would you please be kind enough to update us?

Best wishes for a VERY SPEEDY RECOVERY to THE COWBOY, whom we all miss here.

Love,
Gillian and Oli

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Please tell Ken we are all still thinking of him.

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
Morgan, were you able to see him yesterday? Can you give us an update? Thank you so much!!!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Morgan. How is our Cowboy today? Sincerely hope he is getting better.

Please send him my best wishes.

Love,
Gillian and Oli.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Morgan, how's Ken today? Sincerely hope he's getting better and better.

Please send him my very best wishes.

Love,
Gillian and Oli.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Hi, I hope Our Cowboy is working hard with therapy and doing better every day. I pray his memory is improving. From the picture of the truck and his hat.... Omg! His poor head! No wonder his c/spine got cracked. It's a miracle he is alive. I hope you got to see him this weekend. Sending healing prayers his way right now, and one for you My Dear, for patience, stamina and resolve, also for support from those around you

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
What prognosis does he have?

morganshaw

Sorry it's been so long. He is very ready to leave the nursing facility but can't. He is angry because he wants to leave but at the same time asked me the same questions in two phone calls 45 minutes apart tonight. :-/ Tomorrow we will be having a much needed conference call with the facility as to the next steps. The other night an aid let him take off his collar to shower.....I tried to call 4 times yesterday and got different excuses as to why I couldn't talk to him and they would have him call me back.... I'm not happy with that place either! After a head trauma some times people become very mean and angry toward others. I got to experience that tonight on the phone....not fun at all. He has started bending truths about things like his mind is trying to fill in the blanks about events or conversations he has had. It's very frustrating honestly..I leave for Alaska tomorrow and he is convinced it's for 3 weeks.....it's a week to see his brother. I'll be calling him (trying to call him) everyday like I have been while I'm in Alaska. I don't know really what else to say. Night all and thank you for your kind words and thoughts!