Gentlemen, Did You Know These Funny Facts About Women?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Men and women are so different, but still can’t live without each other. In today’s article, let’s talk about random fun facts about women you probably never heard of. (Feel free to read Part 2 of the article “Fun facts about women” here.)

1) An average woman eats about 2-3 kilos of lipstick in her lifetime.

2) Women blink about 2 times more often than men. Interesting why?
1f642.svg

3) A woman will more easily trust somebody who hugs her for at least 15 seconds.

4) 80% of women’s wrinkles are caused by excessive sun exposure.

5) Women usually tie the belt of a dressing gown higher than their belly button, while men tie it lower.

6) A woman doesn’t like it when her hands are free, this is why she is likely to carry with her a purse, gloves, a book or…something else…

7) The first computer programmer was a woman. Her name is Ada Lovelace.

8) According to researches, an average woman spends about 120 hours a year looking at herself in the mirror, which is approximately 5 entire days a year!

Advertisement
9) After making love, women don’t feel like sleeping. They feel like talking and kissing.

10) While turning to the call, a woman usually just turns her head, while a man will turn his entire body. It’s because women have more flexible neck.

11) While making love, a woman worries about whether she looks pretty.

12) A woman opens beer bottles with a beer bottle opener.

13) Ladies close their ears with fingers, while men – with hands.

14) When you ask a woman to give you a lighter, she won’t test the speed of your reaction, she will just give it to you.

15) A woman prefers that her man reads her desires in her eyes…this is why communication between the two genders often gets complicated.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
1) wifey is often hungry, but I've yet to see her eating her lipstick. I doubt they taste very nice. They may swallow some by mistake and licking, but eat ?
2) This is not true 14.5 times a minute for men, 14.9 for women, difference negligible except for women on birth control who blink 19.6 times a minute.
3) When i go out on the street and hug a woman, it'll be much less than 15 seconds before she starts screaming for the police. I cling on for 15 seconds but it doesn't seem to make them trust me more.
4) It's not a good idea to tell women this. For example "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ouch! Sorry, wifey, you don't have any wrinkles. "
5) wifey ties the belt of my dressing gown around my ankles so when i get out of bed I fall on my face.
6) sandwich, baseball bat, glass of gin.
7) She is still searching for the "on" button.
8) Thinking "Does this mirror match my wallpaper ? Is it straight ? It really needs a clean."
9) Talking and kissing at the same time is most annoying behaviour.
10) To peek around doors and corners, i suppose.
11) Is that true ? wifey worries about the cracks in the ceiling.
12) My girlfriend (two before wifey) Debbie opened them with her teeth.
13) Pardon ?
14) women here don't smoke. If i asked one for a lighter she'd give me one of those things you light the gas with. upload_2016-8-20_1-31-44.jpeg
15) When I read wifey's desires in her eyes it usually says," Chocolate". A bit helpful, i suppose.

Last edited:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
1) wifey is often hungry, but I've yet to see her eating her lipstick. I doubt they taste very nice. They may swallow some by mistake and licking, but eat ?
2) This is not true 14.5 times a minute for men, 14.9 for women, difference negligible except for women on birth control who blink 19.6 times a minute.
3) When i go out on the street and hug a woman, it'll be much less than 15 seconds before she starts screaming for the police. I cling on for 15 seconds but it doesn't seem to make them trust me more.
4) It's not a good idea to tell women this. For example "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ouch! Sorry, wifey, you don't have any wrinkles. "
5) wifey ties the belt of my dressing gown around my ankles so when i get out of bed I fall on my face.
6) sandwich, baseball bat, glass of gin.
7) She is still searching for the "on" button.
8) Thinking "Does this mirror match my wallpaper ? Is it straight ? It really needs a clean."
9) Talking and kissing at the same time is most annoying behaviour.
10) To peek around doors and corners, i suppose.
11) Is that true ? wifey worries about the cracks in the ceiling.
12) My girlfriend (two before wifey) Debbie opened them with her teeth.
13) Pardon ?
14) women here don't smoke. If i asked one for a lighter she'd give me one of those things you light the gas with. View attachment 184193
15) When I read wifey's desires in her eyes it usually says," Chocolate". A bit helpful, i suppose.
Hello Adam, Wifey and Tidgy.

Your answers made me laugh!
Eating lipstick? YUCK!
Hugging a woman in public, in this part of the world? Trouble, police, jail.....you name it. You're 100% right.
Women here do smoke, but they are a tiny percentage of smokers.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
In what part of the world do you all live that women either don't smoke or are a small percentage of smokers? Where I am if you look at a group of smokers I'd imagine it's pretty much 50/50.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
In what part of the world do you all live that women either don't smoke or are a small percentage of smokers? Where I am if you look at a group of smokers I'd imagine it's pretty much 50/50.
I'm in Morocco, Gillian is in Jordan.