George's friend - FRANKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi - the first four pics are of Frankie my new 2 month old indian star, weight 26g. The fifth picture is a size comparision with George, my beautiful baby girl, who is now 6 months old and weighing 51g! Frankie and George are from the same parents.

ourcameramar09161.jpg

ourcameramar09154.jpg

ourcameramar09155.jpg

ourcameramar09156.jpg

ourcameramar09151.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Leanne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Leanne, I love that perfect little keyhole on the back of Frankies shell. Congrats they are adorable.

George

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
Leanne, I love that perfect little keyhole on the back of Frankies shell. Congrats they are adorable.

Yeah georgie's looks like a women with a dodgy hairstyle!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
These are some of the cutest pictures. I love them when they're close up like that. Indian Stars have got to be one of the cutest tortoises around and their shells are so beautiful. :) Candy

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.
They are so cute and tiny. They look like you could put them in a little pill box, and carry them around with you.

Evan

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Hello, I'm Candy's son, Alex. I'm 11 years old. I just wanted to say something about your little baby stars. They're really cute. In the first photo, that's what my mom calls "the superman pose". Anyway, really cute tortoises. I wish we had a baby star like yours, but I like Dale(cherryhead redfoot) just as much. So, till I type something again, see ya! :D Alexander

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Alexander: Glad to see that you read the forum! There's lots of good information here. Lots of neat pictures too!! Do you help your mom take care of your tortoise?

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I do help Dale. He's the best Christmas present I've ever got. Dale is a very cool pet and I love him. Plus, I like to hold Dale up to my face so he can touch it with his face. I also help him to maintain the temperature that he needs regularly. Having Dale as a pet can sometimes be a handful, but he's my pet, so I help him in any way I can. :D Alexander

nrfitchett4

5 Year Member
wow, such good looking LITTLE guys. my 2month old sulcata weighs 54 grams.

Status
Not open for further replies.