German Shepherd Mix Rehoming

Tiff

5 Year Member
Hi All!

I'm not sure if I can post this here.

I have a male fixed 3 years old German Shepherd mix that needs a new home. He is very inetelgant and wants to be part of the action! He is crate trained. He still needs work with walking on a leash. He needs a family that is the right fit for him.

Long story short i have two dogs my other dog dislikes the him. I cannot have them out together. I got him a month after my beloved Greyhound passed. I just needed a dog around! A week after i got the him my girl was found after three years missng (she was stolen ). She did not want him, she wants to be the only dog. So 2 years later I tried but no success. He is not cat friendly (i have a cat).

He is not cat friendly at all! Kids 10 and older may be fine (I do not have any two legged kids unless you consider my parrot as one lol). Training is a must, he picked up bad habits from his previous owners. He seems like he would like to have a family with dogs.

Overall he would make a great addition to a family that is right for him! If you are seriously interested and are located in the Washington DC area please message me.

Tiff

5 Year Member
Here is a pic. He is a very good looking medium sized dog.

1453757541768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Looks like he might have Doberman in his lineage.