Ghido and Chi chi's cuteness thread

Srmcclure

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma city
For the first time EVER Ghido went into his humid hide all by himself AND fell asleep!!!! He has always hated it! Put him in there every night and he would always pop right out. Didn't want anything to do with it.

So today when I got off work I did my routine check in the enclosures to say hi to my babies and make sure everything was still good and I had a panic attack because I couldn't find Ghido! I was freaking out! How in the world could he have gotten out!? Then I noticed a pushed up pile of cypress in the entryway of his hide. Did the double take and there he was! Sound asleep in his HIDE!! (Insert super old school white girl dance here) What What!!!
20201107_175342.jpg

nicoleann2214

NY
For the first time EVER Ghido went into his humid hide all by himself AND fell asleep!!!! He has always hated it! Put him in there every night and he would always pop right out. Didn't want anything to do with it.

So today when I got off work I did my routine check in the enclosures to say hi to my babies and make sure everything was still good and I had a panic attack because I couldn't find Ghido! I was freaking out! How in the world could he have gotten out!? Then I noticed a pushed up pile of cypress in the entryway of his hide. Did the double take and there he was! Sound asleep in his HIDE!! (Insert super old school white girl dance here) What What!!!
View attachment 310703
YAY!!!

ArmadilloPup

NE Oklahoma
Good job, Ghido!

I love peeking in my tort's den. I call it "bump mode." It reminds me of when a cat or dog hides their head under a blanket and they think they're hidden ;)

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga

View attachment 310703
tenor.gif

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Finally got new batteries for my scale! My babies are getting so big!

Ghido=222g
20201108_135019.jpg

Chi Chi= 431
20201108_135008-jpg.310759

?

Attachments

• 20201108_135008.jpg
    20201108_135008.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 57