Ghido and Chi chi's cuteness thread

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Thank you!!!! She is definitely getting big. I'll actually have to weigh her soon... I keep forgetting... and honestly I'm not sure. She kind of looks half and half. Her carapace is flat, the v of her tail is confusing lol, but she has that curvy 'hip' that most boys have... ?‍♀️ I can snap some pics in the morning when she wakes up and maybe you can help me figure it out if we can. I guess chichi can be a cheech ? would fit into the family then lol
Cheech! U better put him in the other grow tent haha

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Ok I'm going to guess a girl because of her face and neck in a previous picture. It either looks young or feminine. That was my thought with the picture 3 back. But only time will tell you with a surprise of your life or not ?
Lol he or she is still young we think. We think she's about 4 right now. But I adopted her so we aren't 100%

I'd honestly be happy with either, but I'm over run with boys in those house lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Lol he or she is still young we think. We think she's about 4 right now. But I adopted her so we aren't 100%

I'd honestly be happy with either, but I'm over run with boys in those house lol
I can see why you'd be happy with either. That's a beautiful little tortoise. But I'm a girl over run with boys myself ? so I know what you mean. The only other girl in my house is my bunny and she's opinionated and argumentative. The rest of the time she looks like a stuffed floppy rag doll laying around.?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I can see why you'd be happy with either. That's a beautiful little tortoise. But I'm a girl over run with boys myself ? so I know what you mean. The only other girl in my house is my bunny and she's opinionated and argumentative. The rest of the time she looks like a stuffed floppy rag doll laying around.?
Thank you! I think so too! The person I adopted her from said she was plain. I disagree ?

My friend has a lady bunny and she says the same thing!! Her male was a lot sweeter and lovey. The girl couldn't care less about you really. Just bring her darn food ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you! I think so too! The person I adopted her from said she was plain. I disagree ?

My friend has a lady bunny and she says the same thing!! Her male was a lot sweeter and lovey. The girl couldn't care less about you really. Just bring her darn food ?
I don't fix my female bunnys and so the only time things get too affectionate is certain times ? and then I can't wait till it's over. I have to walk around the house with a rabbit hanging on my leg. The only people she lets actually hold her are her vet techs. They tell me she's like holding a little baby ?? whatever the little rip.?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Chichi is checking out his remodeled home. We are done moving so I decided to Sprouse him up again ?

Here's part of his enclosure
20211029_202656.jpg

Here's the other half
20211029_204507.jpg
And here he is checking it out
20211029_204234.jpg

Ok and side note, it is really hard to switch to calling her a him lol