Giacometti

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Guys,
LOL....Nothing is really wrong with our friend(s) Tammy.

Tammy just likes to have a little fun.....and maybe pull a leg while doing it. Lighten up.. .she's as well-wrapped as I am.

That might not be a good thing....for Tammy! LOL

Does make it hard to discern a real issue though. I'd suggest looking to see what native plants would be good for him.
There has to be lots of free stuff growing there....
Lmao, yeah that's reassuring 🤣😂.
Then again, not sure any of us are wrapped correctly🤨

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
We are all products of everything that has happened in our lives and how we have reacted...I think I myself am too quick to judge others. I am also rather cynical and pessimistic, so really surprised and suspicious when something great happens to me.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
We are all products of everything that has happened in our lives and how we have reacted...I think I myself am too quick to judge others. I am also rather cynical and pessimistic, so really surprised and suspicious when something great happens to me.
You live in Jamaica Mon, that's pretty great.
If you have a Jamaican accent, that's pretty great too. I think it's the best accent I have ever heard. Could listen to it all day.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
You live in Jamaica Mon, that's pretty great.
If you have a Jamaican accent, that's pretty great too. I think it's the best accent I have ever heard. Could listen to it all day.
Haha!!! Thanks. That's so nice of you and I appreciate it. But I don't have an accent. You all do!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Haha!!! Thanks. That's so nice of you and I appreciate it. But I don't have an accent. You all do!
Tammy. Of course you have an accent! And it's particularly pronounced when you yell at poor little Giacometti.