Giant s. African female for sale.. she is a monster at least 45 lbs.

Razorback tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Hot Springs, ar
10 years old. Never bred. Have a small 1 yr old male pardalis pardalis also.

Have a 10 yr old babcocki male who has tried unsuccessfully, and still trying everyday, to mate with her...he is about 1/3 her size and can't seem to make a connection.

Interested in selling.

Dan

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

Have a 10 yr old babcocki male who has tried unsuccessfully, and still trying everyday, to mate with her...he is about 1/3 her size and can't seem to make a connection.

Interested in selling.

Dan
You might do better by putting this in the For Sale thread...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Interested in selling.

Dan
If you have a true SA leopard, why would you let a regular male have access to her?

Where did you get her?

Razorback tortoise

Hot Springs, ar
I bought from a breeder in arizona about 11 yrs
Ago. He sent me that one instead of a younger pardalis as he said that thus o e gad a missed scoot and no one was inerested in paying for that breed with that imperfection.
She has 2 dots inside sone scoots that are associated with gisnt s african tortoise.
She is very large.
The same day i received via fed ex, the other tortoise i bought from a breeder in AZ and he turned- out to be a male pardzlis.

The 1 yr old that i also show is mske gisnt s sfrican i bought crom a breeder from AZ about 2 yr ago.
I can videos via email as i am not aware of the methods to attach mails and vids on this sight.