Girdhari says hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh1911

5 Year Member
Hi guys! I intially lurked a lot when I was learning how to raise torts, but have finally decided to begin posting actively now that I have some free time (damn you, economy!). Say hello to Girdhari, an Indian Star my roommate found in a garden here in Mumbai, India.

Looking forward to learning a lot and having fun here! :)

- meh1911

Attachments

• IMG_20130911_020903.jpg
    IMG_20130911_020903.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi! I am glad your here, but sounds like it's because of something not so good. :(

meh1911

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Hi! I am glad your here, but sounds like it's because of something not so good. :(

Thankfully, no, everything's fine. I just want to learn more and make sure my buddy lives a long, healthy and comfortable life. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
meh1911 said:
Jacqui said:

Thankfully, no, everything's fine. I just want to learn more and make sure my buddy lives a long, healthy and comfortable life. :D

I had thought from what you had said, that perhaps you had lost a job or something along those lines.

meh1911

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
meh1911 said:
Jacqui said:

I had thought from what you had said, that perhaps you had lost a job or something along those lines.

Oh that. Yeah, that happened, but I get more time with the tort. And I'm sure things will look up sooner or later.

Also, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.