Give us a Like and check out our new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Thanks Ken. Put a lot more effort into this one. Still a lot to do but its up and going.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I only looked at it on my phone and the important thing for me is it loaded fast without the unneeded animation many sites feel is needed to make up for lack of content. I can't wait to look at it on my iPad.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Well Have a look. Lots of drop menus and content. No need for animations when the purpose is to define who we are, what we do, and to provide some good photos and information. Glad it loaded fast and you liked it. Let me know if there is anything that stands out funny or needs improvement. We are still diligently working on it, and many more of our species to add.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Nice Site Kelly, Everything opens up Quick, and the video loaded quicker than most do for me. In the Asian section the Manouria "read more" link goes to NOT Found, all the others worked fine. Keep up the nice work. I do face book, (not very well) but I stumble through it.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Len said:
Nice Site Kelly, Everything opens up Quick, and the video loaded quicker than most do for me. In the Asian section the Manouria "read more" link goes to NOT Found, all the others worked fine. Keep up the nice work. I do face book, (not very well) but I stumble through it.

Len. Not too sure why that is happening on the burmese brown page. We are working to get it operating. Thanks for pointing that out. It seems all the other species work just fine.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Very nice. Great info and altogether great site.

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
I like the site. It works well for me on my phone which is about 90% of my internet use. I have long since "liked" your fb page!

Status
Not open for further replies.