Giveaway for Free Indian Star in Mumbai to a good Home

Skyh3ck

Location (City and/or State)
India
Hello

I have a healthy Baby Indian Star Tortoise.. iam looking to give it away for free .. just someone who can take good care for it and provide good love and care.

Message me or post here.. Mumbai India or nearby locality. They come and take it.

Thanks

rishiraj

Gujarat(INDIA)
Would have loved to have it as i needed one male for my female star but too far leaving in gujarat

DILIP DUBEY

Maharashtra
Hello

I have a healthy Baby Indian Star Tortoise.. iam looking to give it away for free .. just someone who can take good care for it and provide good love and care.

Message me or post here.. Mumbai India or nearby locality. They come and take it.

Thanks
I can take ,I do have a star tortoise ( since 1 year),I stay at virar.
Thanks

Adi64

Mumbai
Hey hi.. I am interested, is it still available? Im from Mumbai.. pls reply.

Skyh3ck

India
yes, i still have the tortoise, but i can only give to someone who already has experience and dedication to take care of this beautiful animal..

pm me if intrested with you location and contact number

wellington

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Chicago, Illinois, USA
yes, i still have the tortoise, but i can only give to someone who already has experience and dedication to take care of this beautiful animal..

pm me if intrested with you location and contact number
Be very careful of new members that only join to try and get a free tortoise. They usually just want it to sell it.

Skyh3ck

India
yes, i will only donate if the new adopter shows enough proof that they will take care of it, they must have enough space and access for sunlight and all condition to raise a tortoise, its strict

intrested people need to show proof that they are capable of taking care of this creature

Skyh3ck

India
my son bought it, it was a small baby, all good

but it requires too much care and attention, also my son is moving away for study and we are busy with job and other stuff

if i dont find any good genuine adopter, i will keep it, but if i find some good genuine person who are passionate i will give it away, strictly only for genuine adopter only after complete check