Golden Greek for $50..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
You are funny:D....Coop would be like "ahhhh, what is that?" LOL....and I totally get where you are coming from...I wish all of my boys would be able to get along...but alas, they can not help it....they are lovely in their own individual ways....

I am very excited to see if Coop even realizes a newbie in the house....hmmmm? I have always been curious if they sense or smell one another, you know?

Well, sure do look forward to the adventure :D:D:D Have a great nite, toodles.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
You are funny:D....Coop would be like "ahhhh, what is that?" LOL....and I totally get where you are coming from...I wish all of my boys would be able to get along...but alas, they can not help it....they are lovely in their own individual ways....

I am very excited to see if Coop even realizes a newbie in the house....hmmmm? I have always been curious if they sense or smell one another, you know?

Well, sure do look forward to the adventure :D:D:D Have a great nite, toodles.

Hey Angela, guess what? ITS ALMOST SATURDAY!!! I could almost pee myself if so excited!! LOL!! Soon as I get Ophelia home I will get some pics up here! And thanks for being such a good friend. Too bad we live 2000 miles away! And on another note, Christy didn't give Cooper his 1pm snack yesterday and he was so mad he took his plate with his cuttlebones on it and put it in his new water dish then burried it all with coco coir and turned his hide over and piled up big mounds of coir all over the place. As soon as I gave him some food he ate then waited for me to clean his face as he always does then went to bed. He is such a spolied brat! Lol!!! Have a great day my lady! :):):):D

Status
Not open for further replies.