Good chicken forum

hettisurmail

I need some advice on keeping chickens and I was wondering if anyone knows a good chicken forum?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I need some advice on keeping chickens and I was wondering if anyone knows a good chicken forum?
Urban chickens or one pet chicken? Health type questions or feeding type questions? Egg-laying chickens or chickens for meat? Cooking type questions or protection type questions? Just a group to talk chickens for pet owners, or for owners of groups to raise for profit? I've got more, but you get the direction I'd need for me to investigate further for you and others.

hettisurmail

Urban chickens or one pet chicken? Health type questions or feeding type questions? Egg-laying chickens or chickens for meat? Cooking type questions or protection type questions? Just a group to talk chickens for pet owners, or for owners of groups to raise for profit? I've got more, but you get the direction I'd need for me to investigate further for you and others.
There egg laying and breeding chickens. I want to ask questions about mixing ducks and chickens. There not for profit just pets. :D

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I like Backyard Chicken's as well.
I don't have any but did research while thinking of getting some in the future.