Good place to get heating pad and what is the average price for a leopard gecko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlesrule101

5 Year Member
Hello!
So I am going to get a leopard gecko and want to know where I can get a good gecko heating pad online that's inexpensive.
What is the average price for a leopard gecko? Where is a good place to order healthy geckos (less than $100) online?
Thanks! -Brooke

poison

5 Year Member
turtlesrule101 said:
Hello!
So I am going to get a leopard gecko and want to know where I can get a good gecko heating pad online that's inexpensive.
What is the average price for a leopard gecko? Where is a good place to order healthy geckos (less than $100) online?
Thanks! -Brooke

This all depends on what morph you want. normal's are usually usually around 20 if you know the right people you can get them for free. check fauna classified

jtrux

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
If you're just looking for a pet, then i'd get a normal one. I think they are pretty attractive myself. As far as a heating pad is concerned, just get one off amazon.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Amazon is a great place for getting reptile supplies. You also need a rheostat, infrared temperature gun, etc. Normals are also my favorites, but they are hard to find nowadays.

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
I 3rd Amazon. You can usually get supplies cheaper there than anywhere else.

Also try drsfostersmith.com. They have some things way cheaper than Amazon, like zoo med eco earth. If you get enough for free shipping, it's a great deal. I bought $50 worth of eco earth from them that will last me around a year.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Another place that has great prices is That Pet Place. They don't carry as wide a variety of supplies as some places, but what they do carry is usually cheaper than any other place you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.