Good site for food in the UK???

garrybailey

5 Year Member
Hi all I'm in the UK and I was just wondering if anyone had any decent sites I can get some good tortoise food from! I was getting it from a good reptile centre but just lately they seem to be going down hill and not having much good stuff! Thanks in advance

Steven1989

Hi mate, shelled warriors is good also Kiezebrink I think that's what it's called both very good

mhcl2241

5 Year Member
I order my tortoise food straight from Mazuri. The bigger bag you get the cheaper it is. I have found that buying from them, even just the 30 pound bag is WAY cheaper than going to the commercial pet stores. And it is a recommended food here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm not so sure they can get Mazuri in the UK.

katfinlou

5 Year Member
Ive not been able to find mazuri in the UK. The only thing I can get easily is Komodo pellets. Is mazuri suitable for Hermanns? It's hard keeping the variety up in the winter, all my weeds and geranium are frosted over in my garden now so it's super market herb salad mixes, a little romain and occasional Komodo pellets for now.

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
Ive not been able to find mazuri in the UK. The only thing I can get easily is Komodo pellets. Is mazuri suitable for Hermanns? It's hard keeping the variety up in the winter, all my weeds and geranium are frosted over in my garden now so it's super market herb salad mixes, a little romain and occasional Komodo pellets for now.
As above, I sell it.