Got a New Baby

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
This little fella came in Wednesday afternoon. He hatched the first week of March and weighs 70 grams.View attachment 297906 Took him outside to get a couple picsView attachment 297907View attachment 297908He comes from from a good established captive raised bloodline and I have high hopes for him. Seems to be settling in nicely.
Trade you 1 small (40lbs)Sulcata who comes with 4 Goodyear Eagle tires used to protect various plants, furniture on the deck, sheetrock and the like; for a cute little baby like that...nice!
100_4269.JPG

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Trade you 1 small (40lbs)Sulcata who comes with 4 Goodyear Eagle tires used to protect various plants, furniture on the deck, sheetrock and the like; for a cute little baby like that...nice!
View attachment 297913
Wow they would look great (lettering inside) on my 1970s era Fenton aluminum wheels that are in storage. Let me think about it.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Wow they would look great (lettering inside) on my 1970s era Fenton aluminum wheels that are in storage. Let me think about it.
Seriously...I love those tires, and they actually have a lot of tread left. But they are too old to actually put back on a car. It started out as a joke, as Knobby gets into a lot if trouble, and I am using my old tires to protect important plants and other stuff.
White letters on the inside??? Wow. The white letters are fancy to me and really dress up the car. This started out as a joke, but I do use those tires for protection against Sulcata attacks.
That baby is super cute, and the last thing I need is another Sulcata...lol100_4299.JPG