Got some grass Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

81SHOVELHEAD

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Galveston TX
View attachment 8588View attachment 8589View attachment 8590View attachment 8591View attachment 8592Well now since i went from 2 to 4 tortoises i figured i better build more hides & get some greenery growing in there.
They love the new grass & all the hiding places except as you can see i guess they feel more secure sleeping together ,
Edith is nosy & decided to check out the new blue enclosure as soon as i put it down,Blondie the newest addition can't decide where she wants to sleep so she thought she would just push Archie out the way for the good spot .
Bubba the big one just sat back & watched all the activity around him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
Great pictures and I love their names. Is there a top to the chain link enclosure? It looks very good and safe, good job!

81SHOVELHEAD

5 Year Member
Galveston TX
jrcrist4 said:
Great pictures and I love their names. Is there a top to the chain link enclosure? It looks very good and safe, good job!

yes i have the fabric sun screen material across rhe top.
I know it is cat proof B/C on Saturday morning my neighbors cat was laying on top of it...
Thanks for the compliments but i can see i still have work to do on using this new camera .
Bubba is 7.1/2 scl @1000 grms
Archie is 5 1/2 scl @ 550 grms
Edith is 5 1/2 scl @ 575 grms
Blondie (head is almost all yellow) is 4 scl @ 260 grms
Living in Galveston County they will probably live out there until November unless we get a freak cold front early.
Mike D.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
Nice looking outdoor enclosure, I like the security of it. Oh yeah, and congrats on the grass!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Grass is so exciting I am trying to grow it in my indoor enclosure and it is NOT working! That is a great outdoor enclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.