GOVERNMENTAL DIRECTION

Overall positive or negative direction of our government?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeroyLeft

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct
Will be interesting to see where all

this finally ends up. Wish it would be proven one way

or another soon!!!

The

Plot Thickens

An

intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the

man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used

by President Obama : Jean Paul Ludwig , who was

born in France in 1890, emigrated to the United States in 1924,

and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current

SSN) in or about

March 1977.

Ludwig lived most of his adult

life in Connecticut .Because of that, his SSN begins with the

digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved

for Connecticut

residents.

Obama never lived or worked in

that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN

to start with the digits 042.

None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent

the final months of his life in Hawaii , where he

died.

Conveniently, Obama's

grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the

Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore

had access to the SSN

of

deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was

never informed of Ludwig's death, and because he never received

Social Security benefits there were no benefits to stop

and

therefore, no questions were ever

raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that

Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a U.S. citizen, either

because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of

Indonesia upon

his

adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate records

until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social

Security benefits, and selected Mr. Ludwigs

Connecticut SSN for

Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the

birth certificate and onto the issue of Barry O's use of a

stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because they

will have no way of defending

Obama.

Although many Americans do not

understand the meaning of the term "natural born" there are few

who do not understand that if you are using someone else's SSN

it is a clear indication of fraud

Let's all start

getting the word out to everybody on our mailing

lists.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
The corruption and cover-ups run so deep with this administration.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=329221

jaizei said:
An article that I think makes some good points:
http://assetbuilder.com/blogs/scott_burns/archive/2011/08/12/the-coming-american-spring.aspx

exoticsdr said:
Now that it has been proven that Obamas longform BC is a forgery also.....nothing, nada, zip....nobody covers it, nobody interested in proving or disproving Corzi's documents showing his birth in Africa,

Do you have a link for this? I'd be interested in reading what it says.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Sincerely hope you good folks can maintain your sense of humor until 2016...it doesn't appear the GOP has any better options for America than the Dems do...seems to me it's time to dismantle the Electoral College and let every American's vote actually count...

5646054463_4f5a0c1826.jpg

Demopublicans or Republicrats...just two sides of the same counterfeit coin!

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
The only problem with getting rid of the electoral college is that most of the people live in areas (i.e. large population centers) that are getting all the "free gov'ment cheese" so they are obviously going to vote for whomever is going to keep handing it out and would be able to really send this country spiralling down the toilet. If not for the EC, it is conceivable that 12 states would be able to elect the president every election....over half the US population lives in those 12 states. I say keep the electoral college and force people to be RESPONSIBLE for thier actions/choices and for their own lives.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
exoticsdr said:
The only problem with getting rid of the electoral college is that most of the people live in areas (i.e. large population centers) that are getting all the "free gov'ment cheese" so they are obviously going to vote for whomever is going to keep handing it out and would be able to really send this country spiralling down the toilet. If not for the EC, it is conceivable that 12 states would be able to elect the president every election....over half the US population lives in those 12 states. I say keep the electoral college and force people to be RESPONSIBLE for thier actions/choices and for their own lives.

With all due respect, 'exoticsd', that's a bogus, but oft-repeated, argument made by folks who let others do their thinking for them!

If EVERYBODY'S vote counted, the result will be America's President will be who the majority of Americans choose...the argument that everybody in a given locality thinks exactly the same is too nridiculous to be considered by anyone who knows anything about human nature...

Put down the GOP Kool-Aid and give yourself permission to question what Limbaugh, Coulter, Faux Noise, et. al. spoon-feeds you...as long as you continue to think in the manner that the politicians (of both major parties) want you to think, rather than for yourself, you will continue to be part of the problem...remember, it has always been most efficient to divide, then conquer.

Consider being part of the solution...don't buy into what either party, be it the Republicrats or the Demopublicans, has to say...think for yourself, instead!

Demopublicans or Republicrats...just two sides of the same counterfeit coin!

Balboa

5 Year Member
PNW
Politics.... Its like a mouth sore.... I know I shouldn't touch it, just like I shouldn't touch a political discussion with a ten foot pole.... but I can't resist.

As others have stated, Americans have been divided and conquered. They distract us with emotionally charged non-issues, so we don't pay attention to what they are really doing. Its plain as day even in this thread. I mean, what does it really matter if Obama has a birth certificate? Yes it is a law, but a stupid one, and you can bet that nobody in washington of any political import really cares one way or another, but it has managed to distract the populace. Well played.

I'm in with the to "hell in a hand basket vote". I'm predicting total economic collapse and am preparing for it. Its like everybody on the bus sees the cliff coming, but is too busy arguing about whether to turn right or left and the tea party folks are hitting the gas pedal.

This has been building for years, we have all played a part, from the poor who shop at wal-mart, to the rich who dodge taxes and out-source jobs. We consume and waste far more than our system can handle. There may be ways to fix it, but nobody is.

Get yer beans, bullets and band-aids and be ready. We as Americans will overcome, but not until we walk through the fire first. It seems that only the fire can break us of our bad habits.

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
I recognize an oft-repeated liberal debate technique: bash the Republicans outright, as a whole, every policy, procedure, etc. Damn the whole party and everything that every member of the party has ever done. Drop a few names of Republican entertainers: Limbaugh, Coulter, etc as if they are anything more than entertainers. Offer up a 100% partisan, left leaning argument. Then finish up with a generic, bland, "I'm an every man" type statement declaring that you are not beholden to any party and just representing everyday American views.

Liberals have used this technique for years and it always amuses me.

Terry: it's a bit belittling to claim that anyone that identifies with the Republican party is just a blind sheep regurgitating spoon fed rhetoric. If I mis-read that and that wasn't your intention, I apologize. It is possible to be a free thinking American and still be a Republican.

I identify more with the Republican Party than I do with the Democratic Party. I believe fundamentally in small government, state's rights, national defense, upholding the Constitution and fiscal responsibility in Government. I find those values to be more strongly represented by the Republican Party than by the Democratic Party. These last few years I've been more of a Ron Paul Republican.

What do you Texans think of Ron Paul? Is he well liked in the state? Or just seen like a cooky old lune?

That being said, I in no way spend my time regurgitating spoon fed rhetoric. I don't hold Republican politicians to be above reproach. I hate Limbaugh and Coulter just as much as I despise Matthews and Olberman: all entertainers that shoot for shock above substance in my opinion. There are large parts of the Republican social agenda that I disagree with. There have been handfuls of political decisions made by Rebublicans that I have disagreed with. There have been handfuls of political decisions made by Democrats that I have agreed with.

I vote, locally and nationally, based upon individual candidates stances. I have voted Republican, Independent and even Democrat. (Mostly Republican I admit.). Does this make me just a blind, spoon-fed Right Winger? How about just an American Republican?

Why such hatred for The Tea Party? Isn't that type of movement exactly what you are advocating for when you denounce the two main political parties? Disagreeing with their politics is one thing, but is it wrong to support a passionate grass-roots effort to bring about change in government? If their message is what the masses want, then they will succeed. If not, they will fail. If anything, the Tea Party has caused the two main political parties to wake up and realize that Americans are tired of the same old same old in Washington. (The description of wether or not the Tea Party is truly a grass-roots effort or just a corporate funded arm of the Evil Right can be debated at another time.). I would see more groups like the Tea Party, helping to raise political awareness of issues, as a good thing.

As for everyday living, I agree with Balboa 100% when he says, "Get your beans, bullets and band aids ready.....". Prepping has become not just a hobby but a way of life that more Americans should consider buying into. If a little paranoia results in my family being better prepared for a catastrophe, then that's fine with me.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Balboa said:
Politics.... Its like a mouth sore.... I know I shouldn't touch it, just like I shouldn't touch a political discussion with a ten foot pole.... but I can't resist.

As others have stated, Americans have been divided and conquered. They distract us with emotionally charged non-issues, so we don't pay attention to what they are really doing. Its plain as day even in this thread. I mean, what does it really matter if Obama has a birth certificate? Yes it is a law, but a stupid one, and you can bet that nobody in washington of any political import really cares one way or another, but it has managed to distract the populace. Well played.

I'm in with the to "hell in a hand basket vote". I'm predicting total economic collapse and am preparing for it. Its like everybody on the bus sees the cliff coming, but is too busy arguing about whether to turn right or left and the tea party folks are hitting the gas pedal.

This has been building for years, we have all played a part, from the poor who shop at wal-mart, to the rich who dodge taxes and out-source jobs. We consume and waste far more than our system can handle. There may be ways to fix it, but nobody is.

Get yer beans, bullets and band-aids and be ready. We as Americans will overcome, but not until we walk through the fire first. It seems that only the fire can break us of our bad habits.

Well stated! :tort:

5646054463_4f5a0c1826.jpg

Robert said:
I recognize an oft-repeated liberal debate technique: bash the Republicans outright, as a whole, every policy, procedure, etc. Damn the whole party and everything that every member of the party has ever done. Drop a few names of Republican entertainers: Limbaugh, Coulter, etc as if they are anything more than entertainers. Offer up a 100% partisan, left leaning argument. Then finish up with a generic, bland, "I'm an every man" type statement declaring that you are not beholden to any party and just representing everyday American views.

What amuses me at least as much is when a neocon repeats the oft-told falsehood that anyone who sees through the Republican BS is a "Liberal"...in truth, I'm probably the most Conservative person you will ever meet, and recognize that the Republican party no longer represents Conservative ideas, only those of their Corporate Masters...

Terry: it's a bit belittling to claim that anyone that identifies with the Republican party is just a blind sheep regurgitating spoon fed rhetoric. If I mis-read that and that wasn't your intention, I apologize. It is possible to be a free thinking American and still be a Republican.

I wish that was true, but it isn't...free-thinkers have very little to with either Political Party, because they're both equally two sides of the same counterfeit coin.

Both sides exist to lead the Sheeple to the glorification of the Corporate Masters of the Republicrats and the Demonpublicans...and there's not a bit of difference between the two parties...

I identify more with the Republican Party than I do with the Democratic Party. I believe fundamentally in small government, state's rights, national defense, upholding the Constitution and fiscal responsibility in Government. I find those values to be more strongly represented by the Republican Party than by the Democratic Party. These last few years I've been more of a Ron Paul Republican.

What do you Texans think of Ron Paul? Is he well liked in the state? Or just seen like a cooky old lune?

He has more going for him than Rick "Good Hair" Perry, but neither are fit to lead the USA to a barbeque.

That being said, I in no way spend my time regurgitating spoon fed rhetoric. I don't hold Republican politicians to be above reproach. I hate Limbaugh and Coulter just as much as I despise Matthews and Olberman: all entertainers that shoot for shock above substance in my opinion. There are large parts of the Republican social agenda that I disagree with. There have been handfuls of political decisions made by Rebublicans that I have disagreed with. There have been handfuls of political decisions made by Democrats that I have agreed with.

I vote, locally and nationally, based upon individual candidates stances. I have voted Republican, Independent and even Democrat. (Mostly Republican I admit.). Does this make me just a blind, spoon-fed Right Winger? How about just an American Republican?

Better yet, why not be a patriotic American, putting America before your "team"?

Why such hatred for The Tea Party? Isn't that type of movement exactly what you are advocating for when you denounce the two main political parties?

No, not hate, just disgust, because the Tea Party is just the Republican Sheeple under a new name and their agenda is still to fatten up their Corporate Masters...utterly fake, and brainlessly following what they've been spoon-fed.

Disagreeing with their politics is one thing, but is it wrong to support a passionate grass-roots effort to bring about change in government?

If their message is what the masses want, then they will succeed. If not, they will fail. If anything, the Tea Party has caused the two main political parties to wake up and realize that Americans are tired of the same old same old in Washington. (The description of wether or not the Tea Party is truly a grass-roots effort or just a corporate funded arm of the Evil Right can be debated at another time.). I would see more groups like the Tea Party, helping to raise political awareness of issues, as a good thing.

The Tea Party has no intention of bringing change, grassroots or otherwise. The Tea Party is just the neocon Republican Party.

As for everyday living, I agree with Balboa 100% when he says, "Get your beans, bullets and band aids ready.....". Prepping has become not just a hobby but a way of life that more Americans should consider buying into. If a little paranoia results in my family being better prepared for a catastrophe, then that's fine with me.

We, too, have been prepared for the last 8 years, and that's because we could see where it was all going under Bu$$h, another faux-Conservative. Now we have Obama, who should be VERY popular w/ the Republicans, as he's pretty much a smarter, darker Dubya!

And we'll be seeing him in office for 4 more years, because his Corporate Masters like him just fine.

Until we get rid of the Electoral College, that's all we'll ever have...

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
Terry:
I respect your passion. My assumption is that if we were having this conversation around a campfire over a pot of coffee we would probably be in agreement on most issues. And for the ones we couldn't agree upon, we could probably find a friendly/amicable way to live and let live. I like to believe that government, in theory, could work that way as well. Unfortunately our government is top down and not the other way around. Families should govern themselves. Neighborhoods and communities for themselves, cities, and up to the states.

One issue for me is how to change what I don't like in government. I don't want to be a person that doesn't vote, that doesn't get involved, and just sits back and complains. I still have some youthful allusions (or delusions) that as a participating American I can help to bring about the changes that I want by staying engaged, voicing my opinion and voting with my heart and my conscience. At other times I feel like the system is so corrupt and so far gone that maybe it's better to just continue to pull myself off the grid in the political sense. Politically I'm constantly waking a fine line between youthful optimist and crotchety old fogey.

The concept of dismantling the electoral college has been around since we began electing Presidents. Only four times in history, to my knowledge, has a presidential election been decided strictly by the electoral college. My assumption is that the most recent (Bush / Gore) is the one that upsets you the most? I just don't have faith that the popular vote is any more representative of America than the Electoral College. With organizations like Acorn bussing people to the polls, 'educating' people on how to vote, providing food and gift cards in exchange for participation can we really feel confident in a popular vote? I do think that more Americans need to be educated about the electoral college and it's process. I do think that more Americans need to vote. I'm just not sure that eliminating the EC would really solve any problems at all. I am a strong believer that everyone's vote counts, even in the presence of the electoral college.

Terry:
In an earlier post you mentioned a need for a Constitutional Convention. Other than dismantling the electoral college, what issues would you like to see addressed at this convention. This one has had me thinking. Might be interesting to hear what different TFO members would like to see addressed at Constitutional Convention 2011.

Terry Allan Hall said:
Balboa said:

Well stated! :tort:

Robert said:

What amuses me at least as much is when a neocon repeats the oft-told falsehood that anyone who sees through the Republican BS is a "Liberal"...in truth, I'm probably the most Conservative person you will ever meet, and recognize that the Republican party no longer represents Conservative ideas, only those of their Corporate Masters...

I wish that was true, but it isn't...free-thinkers have very little to with either Political Party, because they're both equally two sides of the same counterfeit coin.

Both sides exist to lead the Sheeple to the glorification of the Corporate Masters of the Republicrats and the Demonpublicans...and there's not a bit of difference between the two parties...

He has more going for him than Rick "Good Hair" Perry, but neither are fit to lead the USA to a barbeque.

Better yet, why not be a patriotic American, putting America before your "team"?

Why such hatred for The Tea Party? Isn't that type of movement exactly what you are advocating for when you denounce the two main political parties?

No, not hate, just disgust, because the Tea Party is just the Republican Sheeple under a new name and their agenda is still to fatten up their Corporate Masters...utterly fake, and brainlessly following what they've been spoon-fed.

Disagreeing with their politics is one thing, but is it wrong to support a passionate grass-roots effort to bring about change in government?

If their message is what the masses want, then they will succeed. If not, they will fail. If anything, the Tea Party has caused the two main political parties to wake up and realize that Americans are tired of the same old same old in Washington. (The description of wether or not the Tea Party is truly a grass-roots effort or just a corporate funded arm of the Evil Right can be debated at another time.). I would see more groups like the Tea Party, helping to raise political awareness of issues, as a good thing.

The Tea Party has no intention of bringing change, grassroots or otherwise. The Tea Party is just the neocon Republican Party.

We, too, have been prepared for the last 8 years, and that's because we could see where it was all going under Bu$$h, another faux-Conservative. Now we have Obama, who should be VERY popular w/ the Republicans, as he's pretty much a smarter, darker Dubya!

And we'll be seeing him in office for 4 more years, because his Corporate Masters like him just fine.

Until we get rid of the Electoral College, that's all we'll ever have...

B K

5 Year Member
If you don't pay taxes then you should not be able to vote.

B K

5 Year Member
Robert said:
B K said:
If you don't pay taxes then you should not be able to vote.

Are you referring only to income tax?

Yes but a large amount of people don’t pay any taxes because of the big government checks they get from tax refunds.

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
I'll just stay here quietly in my Texas bunker embracing my bible and my guns.

BTW, Terry I'm not a Republican...I'm a registered Conservative and believe in a representative republic as was set up by the founding fathers.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I know you're all adults, and really don't need a pat on the back, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate that you haven't let the subject matter of this debate get under your skins and cause you to say something a mod would have to get after you for. I appreciate it and I'm sure the other mods do too. ;)

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
emysemys said:
I know you're all adults, and really don't need a pat on the back, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate that you haven't let the subject matter of this debate get under your skins and cause you to say something a mod would have to get after you for. I appreciate it and I'm sure the other mods do too. ;)

We are all just terrified of the dictatorship known as "The TFO Mod Squad":D:D:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
emysemys said:
I was planning on insulting people just to keep things lively

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Robert said:
emysemys said:

We are all just terrified of the dictatorship known as "The TFO Mod Squad":D:D:D

Well stated! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.