Grape leaves?

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
These grow like wild in my backyard. They ore some kind of grape leaves; vine, they get little grapes growing from them. I know Russians and Hermanns can have grape leaves, my question is, are there different varieties; is this safe to feed?

Thanks!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I have a few of those too, my sulcata likes to reach up and eat them. They growl little mini wild grapes in fall too.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
No bragging. I'm babying along some grape plants from last year. You have them growing crazy wild:mad: Yes, feed them. Just an FYI, last year I got some from my sister. My torts, leopard and Russian wouldn't eat them, until they were dry. So, if they don't take too them right away, let them dry up and then try again. I probably have weirdo torts:D

M

Maggie Cummings

I grow grape leaves for Bob, 2 different kinds and my across the street neighbor has a huge grape vine and I collect vines and leafs from it daily. He loves the leafs. I have never feed the grapes to him, but the leafs are fed daily...that's healthy stuff...

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
I have wild muscadine grapes growing. I keep trying to remove them. Are the leaves safe to feed?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
My cherry head's loved all the grape leaves. I also chop them up and add them to the Box Turtle food.