Gray in his new cone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulcata101

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sebastopol
Funniest story ever!Gray recently got an infection on his stomach that would not go away, so we brought him to the vet, when the vet saw him, she said that it was some kind of sore that he just kept licking and it spread over time. She tolled us that she was going to take him and shave around the cut, trim his nails, check his temperature, give him a shot and weigh him. 30 minutes went by and finally the vet opened the door, she looked as white as a ghost, and had Gray in a pet carrier. She told us as soon as she took his temperature (which she had to do up his but) he flipped out, and started scratching, hissing growling and swiping. She had to put him in a crate and wait about 20 minutes for him to cool off. As soon as she opened the crate to see if he was cooled off, he started hissing and growling. All she got to do was weight him and check his temperature for about 10 seconds. Then later she told us that he needed a cone. (Which wasn't easy at all to get on him.) lol
50a60f93e6eb8e54c25f11a569893da0_zps4fcb78ab.jpg

He still
Looks handsome in it.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Awwwww.....handsome for sure!
Adorable picture of him and funny story!! :) :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I love those feisty kitties! My indoor cat, Molly, is feisty too. No one dares talk baby talk to her. And the vet wears those heavy duty leather gloves (welding gloves??) when he has to touch her.

sulcata101

5 Year Member
Sebastopol
Yvonne G said:
I love those feisty kitties! My indoor cat, Molly, is feisty too. No one dares talk baby talk to her. And the vet wears those heavy duty leather gloves (welding gloves??) when he has to touch her.

That's funny! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.