Great Barrier Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
What ever you do don't watch the latest episode of Great Barrier Reef on animal planet! There was some good sea turtle parts but some sea turtle parts were disturbing!!!! If you do watch it. BE PREPARED FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE!!!!!!! It made me sick :& Just warning you all! If you do not like to see terrible things happen to sea turtles, DO NOT WATCH IT!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Thanks. I won't be watching it. Any kind of animal abuse or usless killing puts me in a human hating rage and It ruins my day. Thank for the warning.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
wellington said:
Thanks. I won't be watching it. Any kind of animal abuse or usless killing puts me in a human hating rage and It ruins my day. Thank for the warning.

I won't go into the detail's but it's mostly them being stranded upside down or being eaten by sharks :(

rickyn0792 said:
I wanna watch it cause I can name most saltwater fish lol

Ok just wanted to warn yu! Watched it by myself and hated the bad parts with the sea turtles! :(

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
I'll also watch just to see if ican name the fish and crabs. Turn I off at bad parts

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
Lol having saltwater tanks you actually see every fish on TV is actually common in pet stores

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
rickyn0792 said:
Lol having saltwater tanks you actually see every fish on TV is actually common in pet stores

I know! Even I can recognize some, and I only have fresh water fish! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.