Greek tortoise help

frank42

Location (City and/or State)
USA
Hello my Name is Frank and I'm from Arizona I have a Greek tortoise that I got when I was young so I don't know the age of the tortoise

My tortoise went missing at the beginning of this year but was luckily found by a neighbor that actually posted about him here... he encouraged me to join this forum
So at first I only read the care sheets here and noticed that my tortoise care was really bad

I'm so sorry but I didn't knew any better currently I'm trying to change everything so he can have a better life

IMG-20190329-WA0001.jpeg

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
Welcome to the Forum! I am also in Arizona (Tucson), and have Greeks (raising them to breed). You're certainly in the right place for help and advice. We're happy to have you here!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Frank and welcome!
These torts don't come with instructions manuals, but you have found the best place on the internet for up to date advice and information on all aspects of care from people who only have the best interests of torts at heart.
There is always someone around to offer help or to point you in the right direction when you need it , or just to chat with keepers worldwide.
I'm sure your tort will appreciate the improved care and hopefully he will go on to live a long, happy and healthy life!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Frank!