Greenhouse indoors for RF?

LisaLew

Location (City and/or State)
DFW Texas
Has anyone used a greenhouse type tent or structure indoors for Redfoot? Ours is outside many days until the Fall right now, and I'd like something new for her when she has to come in for the winter. I like the greenhouse idea for growing plants. Open to anything, really. I'm just not a "build it" type person.

nicoleann2214

NY
Has anyone used a greenhouse type tent or structure indoors for Redfoot? Ours is outside many days until the Fall right now, and I'd like something new for her when she has to come in for the winter. I like the greenhouse idea for growing plants. Open to anything, really. I'm just not a "build it" type person.
I have used grow tents. They work well.

nicoleann2214

NY
You can buy them online in many different sizes. Just have to put them together which is pretty easy.

LisaLew

DFW Texas
You can buy them online in many different sizes. Just have to put them together which is pretty easy.
Thanks so much. I’d like to find one that’s easy to put together and has enough room. If you or anyone has a particular brand suggestion that would be great.

nicoleann2214

NY

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I used a portable greenhouse indoors when I had a redfoot. It was 5 ft by 6 ft and 3 ft high. It worked great!

LisaLew

DFW Texas
I used a portable greenhouse indoors when I had a redfoot. It was 5 ft by 6 ft and 3 ft high. It worked great!
Perfect size, mine is not full grown yet. Do you remember where you got it or the brand? 🙂

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Perfect size, mine is not full grown yet. Do you remember where you got it or the brand? 🙂
Unfortunately they stopped making the one I had. But if you search on Amazon you’ll find many different ones.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The green house is better than an open top, but it is not ideal. A large closed chamber made from expanded PVC material works best.