Greetings from California!

Cmv

Location (City and/or State)
Yuba City, California
I’m Codey and I’m Wisconsin born and raised but now live in Yuba City, CA. I’ve been keeping box turtles and various aquatics for about 14 years now. I currently have a group of 1.3 Three Toed box turtles outside in a 100 sq/ft pen year round, and just hatched my first baby box turtles out yesterday (3 hatchlings). I also have a 6 month old three toed box turtle inside (not produced by me) as well as a juvenile Chinese golden thread and Razorback musk. Outside I have a stinkpot and a small Mississippi map turtle in a stock tank.

I work as an information technology operations analyst and in my spare time when the weather is reasonable I enjoy going for hikes and photographing the local wildlife. Otherwise I’m usually keeping myself busy with various computer related projects. I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you and learning more about our shelled friends.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Codey!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Codey that writes code? Welcome. There are many chelonian people up that way. Sacramento Turtle and tortoise society has a few meeting every year, it's always good to meet people, in-person.