Greetings from Utah!

Janae

Hi Everyone!
My name is Janae.
So glad I found you! I have an adorable 1-1/2 year old Leopard Tortoise named Sir Kitty! Weird, I know!
But that's what you get when a one year old is certain it's a kitty! I added the sir since kitty was jus to informal!

I stumbled across this forum, happily! I am learning that I have been doing everything wrong :( fro my poor little guy.
I am so thankful to be able to learn here! I have been studying the posts extensively for the last week!

I am going to create a new enclosure for Sir Kitty this week. I will post pictures once I get it done!
Thanks everyone!
Smiles,
Janae

Neal

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Welcome!

What part of Utah are you from? I visit there frequently.

Janae

Thanks everyone!!!
I am from Roy. It is 30 minutes north of Salt Lake City.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Welcome, we love photos....and I understand the "kitty" thing. My BF let his 3 year old name his cat. We now have "Happy(feet)" the cat.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Janae, and welcome to the Forum!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Janae, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and Sir Kitty.:)

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I have not heard of Roy, but I have a cousin who's from Brigham City, which I inagine is pretty close there?

When I visit I am usually south of Salt Lake in the Lehi area. I was actually there about 4 weeks ago on a business trip.

Janae

I have not heard of Roy, but I have a cousin who's from Brigham City, which I inagine is pretty close there?

When I visit I am usually south of Salt Lake in the Lehi area. I was actually there about 4 weeks ago on a business trip.

Janae

You pass Roy on your way to Brigham city! I used to live just up the canyon from Brigham City in a little town Called Mantua!
My son lives in Lehi!

Janae

So Cute!!! Kids come up with the funniest stuff. We have a black cat that my son named nachos, when he was 3!