Greetings from Vegas

WolfRune1988

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Hello, my name is Kina and I have a CDT named Tiny. I have had her for 10 years now I believe. I rescued her from some family members that were not taking care of her to the point that her shell was actually too soft. Brought her back up and she is growing a lot now, and has quite the personality lol. I hope to gain friends and knowledge here so that I can take even better care of her. Thanks all

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, Kina, and welcome to the Forum!

WolfRune1988

Las Vegas, NV
Hello, my name is Kina and I have a CDT named Tiny. I have had her for 10 years now I believe. I rescued her from some family members that were not taking care of her to the point that her shell was actually too soft. Brought her back up and she is growing a lot now, and has quite the personality lol. I hope to gain friends and knowledge here so that I can take even better care of her. Thanks all
This is my Tiny lol she likes picturesIMG_20171111_100549677.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
She's very pretty, but I'd be willing to bet she's really a boy. The female desert tortoises are few and far between.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Kina, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and Tiny. :)
Lovely tortoise. :<3::tort:

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Welcome to you and Tiny. He/she is gorgeous.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
My Grandmother had a CDT named Tiny.....that tortoise lived for tons of years in a Hollywood back yard...then a Long Beach Apartment....then a San Bernardino back yard...until super old age came to collect Tiny.....Love that name :)