greetings my fellow tortoise fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmakeMegiggle247

5 Year Member
hello. I hail from a mountainous range, it is a desert yet very lush. I have 10 sea creatures in my 52 gal. ocean in my house. I have two white, brown, and black panthers, and a wise snake. I also have a noble tortoise, he goes by the name of Lugh, which means "shining one" the Celtic deity that was very bright, very brilliant, was good at everything. Lugh is very well rounded.

I got carried away. haha. panther means "cat" so when people say black panther they are really saying black cat. anyways though, my tortoise is just a baby right now, he is very Lugh like. He is a redfoot, and very precious! I came here looking for an answer to one question.

I added a picture of him as an attachment, it was taken after he played in mudd. =)

Attachments

• IMAG0518.jpg
    IMAG0518.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 43

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi UmakeMegiggle247:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

And may we know where in the world your mountainous desert is...appx?

UmakeMegiggle247

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi UmakeMegiggle247:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

And may we know where in the world your mountainous desert is...appx?

Thank you. call me Chel. The mountainous desert of Utah whoop!

UmakeMegiggle247

5 Year Member
Laura said:
welcome! and more pics!

Okay I will take some more and post them here. I have been planning on taking more pics while Lugh is still tiny. Which I am not sure if she is a boy. Maybe a girl hahah so I call him her Lugh rhea. When he she is much bigger I can show him her the pics and be like "this is how you looked as a baby!!!" Hahah

UmakeMegiggle247

5 Year Member
wellington said:
WELCOME :D. So, what is the one question? Did I miss it? :D

I never asked it yet hahah. I have been searching first. I know you can feed them chicken and they they should have protein once a week... In a little amount. When it comes to chicken though.. do I cook it or get raw chicken. Because apparently they eat baby mice (pinkies) pre killed raw...

UmakeMegiggle247

5 Year Member
IMAG0526.jpgIMAG0528.jpg
UmakeMegiggle247 said:
todd smelling lughrhea's bum bum, and lughrhea enjoying his salad dish

Laura said:
welcome! and more pics!

Okay I will take some more and post them here. I have been planning on taking more pics while Lugh is still tiny. Which I am not sure if she is a boy. Maybe a girl hahah so I call him her Lugh rhea. When he she is much bigger I can show him her the pics and be like "this is how you looked as a baby!!!" Hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.