Gritty urates or cuttle bone being passed? Or what?

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
It is hard to say, since I am at the uni most of the day. The basking spot is reading 37C currently. My thermometer doesn't record highs or lows though.
Pretty spot on at the moment then which is good, I think what I’d do, whilst you’re there one of the days during the day, I’d have the monitoring directly underneath and keep checking it every few hours, if it’s in range each time, it’ll be safe to say it’s staying a nice temperature for him.

If he seems to be basking all day when you’re there, Im tempted to say he’s trying to say the rest of the enclosure is feeling too cool for him, which makes sense with weather starting to turn. Do you run ceramics? I can’t remember if you do?

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Do you run ceramics? I can’t remember if you do?
I don't, even if I was 19C at the cool end isn't really too cold according to any care sheets. But as my landlord put the heat back on Thursday morning, so now his ambient heat is 24C and the cool side 21C. So that coldness is over now. Maybe his behavior will return to normal.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
I don't, even if I was 19C at the cool end isn't really too cold according to any care sheets. But as my landlord put the heat back on Thursday morning, so now his ambient heat is 24C and the cool side 21C. So that coldness is over now. Maybe his behavior will return to normal.
Yeah they can certainly be fine at 19, but tend to be more active if temps are more in the 23-25 range for day time, hopefully now his ambient is back up he’ll perk up, do you think it worth installing a ceramic now weather is getting colder? Or do you keep your place nice and warm?🙂

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
It seems like it for now, but I don't know. I just moved here first of August. I will monitor the situation. I just looked at my go to reptile site and ordering a CHE with dome and thermostat would be quite pricey (105 €).
Yeah fair enough see how things get on, monitor his behaviour, if he’s constantly basking under the light, I’d consider investing in the ceramic, if he seems more active with the heating in your place on and basking less, you’ll know he’s happier with the temps you have😊

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Yeah fair enough see how things get on, monitor his behaviour, if he’s constantly basking under the light, I’d consider investing in the ceramic, if he seems more active with the heating in your place on and basking less, you’ll know he’s happier with the temps you have😊
Yeah. Today he went to sleep before eight. I hope that with the landlord turning the heat on he will stop staying up late basking.