Growing my own food

Kylee L.

Location (City and/or State)
Jacksonville, FL
If you havent heard of an aerogarden, they are amazing! With changing seasons it can be difficult to find plants that Sheldon can eat.20200703_092317.jpg20200703_092317.jpg20200703_092546.jpg My sister introduced me to this little gem..an areogarden. I selected plants that my tort can eat so now we have a constant supply of food! The goal is to transplant them into his enclosure.

KronksMom

Illinois
For Christmas I got my husband an aerogarden with the specific intention of growing food for our tort. Living in an apartment, it's so hard to find stuff and be able to trust that there aren't any pesticides or anything. Anyway, around Christmas time they had a buy one get one sale, so we now have one 9 pod aerogarden growing food purely for Kronk, and a little 3 pod garden growing stuff for us. You can tell who we care most about, lol. I'd definitely recommend this thing to my fellow apartment dwellers. And since I have both the bounty and the harvest, I can say that it is worth it to get the bigger system. It just seems to function better. Needs to be monitored a lot less closely, and the adjustable lights and the little fence around the outside is nice.

Kylee L.

Jacksonville, FL
For Christmas I got my husband an aerogarden with the specific intention of growing food for our tort. Living in an apartment, it's so hard to find stuff and be able to trust that there aren't any pesticides or anything. Anyway, around Christmas time they had a buy one get one sale, so we now have one 9 pod aerogarden growing food purely for Kronk, and a little 3 pod garden growing stuff for us. You can tell who we care most about, lol. I'd definitely recommend this thing to my fellow apartment dwellers. And since I have both the bounty and the harvest, I can say that it is worth it to get the bigger system. It just seems to function better. Needs to be monitored a lot less closely, and the adjustable lights and the little fence around the outside is nice.
that's so cool!!! I have a 6 pod for me in the kitchen because I love to cook and fresh herbs are the best!! Sheldon has a 6 pod also.. I've really been considering another one, possibly a9 pod with the grow your own pods so he can have the plants they don't offer. lol. He is definitely the master of our house lol