guess the gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

BekahBear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
i know that they aren't old/big enough yet to be able to really know gender but i am curious what peoples guesses are at this point. i plan on updating with more pictures in several months to see what people think then, and continue to update this thread every now and then until they actually are big enough. that way we can see which guesses were correct down the road. i just think it will be interesting to see what they appear to be now as opposed to what they really are later on.

please guess away.

also, if you can list any reasoning behind your guess that would be great so i can better track how they change as they grow. :)

this is Kokopelli
koko1h.jpg

and Kachina
china1o.jpg

waterboy

5 Year Member
Riverbank, CA
i would have to guess male only because the tale already looks long and i have seen large females with tales that are no bigger than that one

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
I say female, because of its tiny gullar scutes(i think thats how its spelled) and the anal scutes look like theyre about to go concave, tail looks small to me lol, but how old is it

BekahBear

5 Year Member
Arizona
NinjaTortoises said:
I say female, because of its tiny gullar scutes(i think thats how its spelled) and the anal scutes look like theyre about to go concave, tail looks small to me lol, but how old is it

i got them in June. they were a year old in July. i didnt get them from the best situation. they have doubled in size since i got them and their pyramiding is doing much much better now.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
BekahBear said:
NinjaTortoises said:

i got them in June. they were a year old in July. i didnt get them from the best situation. they have doubled in size since i got them and their pyramiding is doing much much better now.

cool so then it looks female to me and im pretty sure heh like 95 percent

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Top one female bottom one male. Too small to tell for sure but that is what I think they will turn out to be. How big are they?

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Eweezyfosheezy said:
Top one female bottom one male. Too small to tell for sure but that is what I think they will turn out to be. How big are they?

Oops i thought they were both the same lol but now that i have see. The pictures again i agree with eweezyfosheezy

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
NinjaTortoises said:
Eweezyfosheezy said:

Oops i thought they were both the same lol but now that i have see. The pictures again i agree with eweezyfosheezy

It's just a guess at this point because they look way too small to tell for certain.

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Eweezyfosheezy said:
It's just a guess at this point because they look way too small to tell for certain.

Yea your right. As of now i think i have 3 guys and 1 gal but! I also think i have 2 girls and 2 guys lol but it might be none of those because theyre still 1 year hah

Status
Not open for further replies.