Guess who is back??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Yo SPike .... welcome back ... was wundering where ya been !

Great pics ..... ~:D

JD~

M

Maggie Cummings

I was gone too Cory, so I didn't know you were gone. I loved the pictures, but I think you are somewhat obsessed with food. I am a cheeseburger person, so none of that food looked very good. Especially the bananas for dessert...I don't think so! I guess I would starve over there.
I feel the same way the older Japanese do when I see the setting sun on their flag.
WWII is still in my mind...
But I am glad you went and glad you are home...it's always good to travel and you take good pictures...I love seeing how different the stores are

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Cory, what a nice thing to have you take the time to post all those pics!! Thank you.. I agree it is so cool to see how others live, and what better way to show than pics!!! I take loads also, but its so different now. I used to send my roll out, have it come back a week later and hope there was one good one. Nowadays I take all these pics put them on my computer and save them to a disk.. Not quite the same..
And I wouldn't starve there. I love different foods, Although I think I would have to draw the line at horse shushi!!
SO again Thanks

Maggie, where were you?? any place good? And where's your pics!! and even more important. who do you get to watch all your pets?

Nay

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome home Cory. I'm glad you are home safe and sound. Your pictures were wonderful!! I loved seeing all the food...don't know if I could eat the horse though. I just love when people here go away, and then post their pictures.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
thanks everyone for the very nice comments!! you are all wonderful and near and dear to my heart!

stay tuned for more of Cory's wild and crazy adventures! :)

Kuro

5 Year Member
very neat!! loved all the pics but the 2-3 of the horse meat...made me sad...i know they have different views on horses i guess but i love them and don't think they should be eaten. to each their own but very sad for me.

hope you post more pics of other places you go!!

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Very cool pics! Thanks for sharing. My 16 yo son wants to go to Japan. He is looking to join the Marines and hopes to be sent there.
He really enjoyed the pics as well.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Did you look around the market places that sell live animals for some ploughshare tortoises? ;)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Wow, loved all the pics. This is my second time looking at them. Hope you didn't help their Military out too much. Haha

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Neal said:
Did you look around the market places that sell live animals for some ploughshare tortoises? ;)

only live animals I saw were Monkeys, fish, and some basic wildlife.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Wow, loved all the pics. This is my second time looking at them. Hope you didn't help their Military out too much. Haha

their military wouldnt be anything without us. they need us, and we want to help them as much as we can.

froghaven5 said:
Very cool pics! Thanks for sharing. My 16 yo son wants to go to Japan. He is looking to join the Marines and hopes to be sent there.
He really enjoyed the pics as well.

a LOT of Marines are stationed in Korea and Japan. However, in the past 10 years, a Marine's first and usually 2nd deployments are to Afgan, Iraq, or Africa. Glad you both enjoyed them.

ChiKat said:
You took a few pictures, didn't you? :p
Thanks for sharing! I think it's so interesting to see pictures from other countries.
And they have drunk passed out people too? Look how much we have in common ;)
Some of the food pictures made me want to throw up though :p

:) :) :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think somebody already said it, but I'll say it again: Looks like your mission was to see how many restaurants you could try out. Are you sure there was military stuff going on too?

Thanks for the toilet pictures. I'm still trying to picture a fully dressed working lady with panty hose, slip, dress, etc. trying to squat over that lowboy and not pee on her clothes.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
emysemys said:
I think somebody already said it, but I'll say it again: Looks like your mission was to see how many restaurants you could try out. Are you sure there was military stuff going on too?

Thanks for the toilet pictures. I'm still trying to picture a fully dressed working lady with panty hose, slip, dress, etc. trying to squat over that lowboy and not pee on her clothes.

There was LOTS of military stuff, I just can't/won't post any pics of that stuff.

haha yea it's crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.