Guys need to confirm treatments of white dots on shell

Kevinrrussell

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Stan.lee picked up fungus from her outdoor pen. I have been treating it with iodine, betadine and coconut oil. Her indoor enclosure is never dirty. Pop is always pickup and I turnover her coconut fiber once a month. She started pooping in her soaking after 30 mins. It took an hour the first 6 times for her to poop... My flowers and plants all died from fungus..guessing topsoil or squirrels or rats peeing or pooping. No idea how off the ground 2 feet.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Greetings. Sorry to hear of the issues you’re having. You might want to upload a pix or two, that will help. Ive read that standard over the counter anti-fungal cream is good to apply. Others might know for sure, but i would not think that the fungus on your dirt or plants is the same. But, have you had a ton of rain? Lots of rain often times brings out all types of fungal growth in soil, mulch...etc.

Good luck. I’m sure some Redfoot owners will chime in.

Alaskamike

South Florida
Stan.lee picked up fungus from her outdoor pen. I have been treating it with iodine, betadine and coconut oil. Her indoor enclosure is never dirty. Pop is always pickup and I turnover her coconut fiber once a month. She started pooping in her soaking after 30 mins. It took an hour the first 6 times for her to poop... My flowers and plants all died from fungus..guessing topsoil or squirrels or rats peeing or pooping. No idea how off the ground 2 feet.
I also use Lamisol cream. Works in one day

Kevinrrussell

Michigan
Greetings. Sorry to hear of the issues you’re having. You might want to upload a pix or two, that will help. Ive read that standard over the counter anti-fungal cream is good to apply. Others might know for sure, but i would not think that the fungus on your dirt or plants is the same. But, have you had a ton of rain? Lots of rain often times brings out all types of fungal growth in soil, mulch...etc.

Good luck. I’m sure some Redfoot owners will chime in.
Thank you